Clue: Autocrat of yore
We have 1 answer for the clue Autocrat of yore. See the results below.
- Ruler in Rimsky-Korsakov operas
- Ivan or Nicholas
- Russian autocrat
- Bygone leader
- Nicholas II, e.g.
- Alexis, e.g.
- Winter Palace dweller, once
- Nicholas was one
- Figure in a Rimsky-Korsakov opera
- Rimsky-Korsakov's Saltan, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 27, 2014
- Universal - October 07, 2009
- Washington Post - July 07, 2008
- Netword - July 16, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Autocrat of yore that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!