Clue: Biblical name of ancient Syria
We have 1 answer for the clue Biblical name of ancient Syria. See the results below.
- Saroyan hero
- Composer Khachaturian
- Saroyan's "My Name Is ___"
- 80's-90's writer Saroyan
- "11 Harrowhouse" director Avakian
- Syria, long ago
- Ancient Syria
- Biblical name for Syria
- "Eugene ___" (1832 Bulwer-Lytton novel)
- William Saroyan's "My Name Is ___"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 15, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Biblical name of ancient Syria that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!