Clue: Bjorn rival
We have 1 answer for the clue Bjorn rival. See the results below.
- Tennis's Nastase
- "In a cowslip's bell ___": "The Tempest"
- "Would ___?" (sleazeball's question)
- Netman Nastase
- Onetime rival of Bjorn
- Rival of Bjorn
- He beat Arthur at the 1972 U.S. Open
- Arthur's onetime court rival
- First name in 70's tennis
- "Would ___?"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 30, 2011
- Washington Post - November 04, 2004
- New York Times - November 16, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Bjorn rival that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!