Clue: Bob Marley, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Bob Marley, e.g.. See the results below.
- Haile Selassie follower, for short
- Dreadlocks wearer, informally
- Jamaican sect member
- Dreadlocks sporter, for short
- Jamaican sectarian
- Haile Selassie disciple
- Jamaican cultist
- Bob Marley, for one
- One who sees Ethiopia as the promised land
- Reggae fan, often
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 07, 2014
- New York Times - July 25, 2013
- New York Times - January 11, 2013
- Washington Post - February 27, 2012
- LA Times - October 17, 2010
- New York Times - April 22, 2010
- New York Times - March 14, 2010
- Washington Post - April 14, 2002
- New York Times - August 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Bob Marley, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!