Clue: Haile Selassie follower, for short
We have 1 answer for the clue Haile Selassie follower, for short. See the results below.
- Dreadlocks wearer, informally
- Jamaican sect member
- Bob Marley, e.g.
- Dreadlocks sporter, for short
- Jamaican sectarian
- Haile Selassie disciple
- Jamaican cultist
- Bob Marley, for one
- One who sees Ethiopia as the promised land
- Reggae fan, often
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 15, 2005
- New York Times - November 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Haile Selassie follower, for short that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!