Clue: Haile Selassie disciple
We have 1 answer for the clue Haile Selassie disciple. See the results below.
- Haile Selassie follower, for short
- Dreadlocks wearer, informally
- Jamaican sect member
- Bob Marley, e.g.
- Dreadlocks sporter, for short
- Jamaican sectarian
- Jamaican cultist
- Bob Marley, for one
- One who sees Ethiopia as the promised land
- Reggae fan, often
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 29, 2013
- Onion A.V. Club - September 01, 2010
- Washington Post - May 31, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 04, 2009
- New York Times - November 06, 2000
- Washington Post - June 26, 2000
- New York Times - January 02, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Haile Selassie disciple that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!