Clue: Jamaican cultist
We have 1 answer for the clue Jamaican cultist. See the results below.
- Haile Selassie follower, for short
- Dreadlocks wearer, informally
- Jamaican sect member
- Bob Marley, e.g.
- Dreadlocks sporter, for short
- Jamaican sectarian
- Haile Selassie disciple
- Bob Marley, for one
- One who sees Ethiopia as the promised land
- Reggae fan, often
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 25, 2006
- New York Times - September 02, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Jamaican cultist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!