Clue: Jamaican sectarian
We have 1 answer for the clue Jamaican sectarian. See the results below.
- Haile Selassie follower, for short
- Dreadlocks wearer, informally
- Jamaican sect member
- Bob Marley, e.g.
- Dreadlocks sporter, for short
- Haile Selassie disciple
- Jamaican cultist
- Bob Marley, for one
- One who sees Ethiopia as the promised land
- Reggae fan, often
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 24, 2013
- Washington Post - July 03, 2003
- New York Times - September 26, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Jamaican sectarian that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!