Clue: Boito's Mefistofele, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Boito's Mefistofele, e.g.. See the results below.
- Chorus voice
- Opera villain, often
- One who sings the part of Mefistofele
- One who sings the part of Boris Godunov
- ___ profundo
- Low voice
- Contralto's counterpart
- Certain opera singer
- Jerome Hines, notably
- "Boris Godunov" singer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 10, 2015
- New York Times - November 05, 2013
- Universal - November 28, 2007
- New York Times - August 10, 2006
- New York Times - January 10, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Boito's Mefistofele, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!