Clue: Building with many sides
We have 1 answer for the clue Building with many sides. See the results below.
- Mel's on "Alice," for one
- Where to work on the side
- Refurbished caboose, maybe
- 24-hour eatery, maybe
- Roadside establishment
- Railroad car
- Converted railroad car, maybe
- Where rye is "whiskey"
- "Adam and Eve on a raft" site
- Place for hash browns
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 25, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Building with many sides that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!