Clue: By hook or by crook, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue By hook or by crook, e.g.. See the results below.
- Manner of speaking
- "Going to the dogs," e.g.
- Challenge for a nonnative speaker
- Peculiar expression
- "Up the creek," e.g.
- "Talk turkey," e.g.
- Language quirk
- Unintuitive thing for language learners
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 21, 2007
- New York Times - March 18, 2004
Found an answer for the clue By hook or by crook, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!