Clue: Pre-1917 ruler
We have 1 answer for the clue Pre-1917 ruler. See the results below.
- Ruler in Rimsky-Korsakov operas
- Ivan or Nicholas
- Russian autocrat
- Bygone leader
- Nicholas II, e.g.
- Alexis, e.g.
- Winter Palace dweller, once
- Nicholas was one
- Figure in a Rimsky-Korsakov opera
- Rimsky-Korsakov's Saltan, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 24, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 06, 2008
- Washington Post - December 23, 2004
- New York Times - January 25, 2000
- New York Times - March 02, 1998
- New York Times - January 28, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Pre-1917 ruler that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!