Clue: Caesar, for one
We have 4 answers for the clue Caesar, for one. See the results below.
- Baseball's Fernandez
- Pitcher Fernandez
- Rock singer Vicious
- Caesar of "Caesar's Hour"
- N.F.L. Hall-of-Famer Luckman
- Tom Sawyer's half brother
- Tom Sawyer's younger half brother
- 1986-87 Mets All-Star Fernandez
- Caesar of comedy
- Half-brother of Tom Sawyer
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 01, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 26, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 18, 2011
- Washington Post - November 14, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 18, 2008
- LA Times - June 11, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 10, 2006
- USA Today - July 01, 2004
- New York Times - October 12, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Caesar, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!