Clue: Pitcher Fernandez
We have 1 answer for the clue Pitcher Fernandez. See the results below.
- Baseball's Fernandez
- Rock singer Vicious
- Caesar of "Caesar's Hour"
- N.F.L. Hall-of-Famer Luckman
- Caesar, for one
- Tom Sawyer's half brother
- Tom Sawyer's younger half brother
- 1986-87 Mets All-Star Fernandez
- Caesar of comedy
- Half-brother of Tom Sawyer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 13, 1998
- New York Times - June 22, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Pitcher Fernandez that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!