Clue: Tom Sawyer's younger half brother
We have 1 answer for the clue Tom Sawyer's younger half brother. See the results below.
- Baseball's Fernandez
- Pitcher Fernandez
- Rock singer Vicious
- Caesar of "Caesar's Hour"
- N.F.L. Hall-of-Famer Luckman
- Caesar, for one
- Tom Sawyer's half brother
- 1986-87 Mets All-Star Fernandez
- Caesar of comedy
- Half-brother of Tom Sawyer
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 07, 2001
- New York Times - November 08, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Tom Sawyer's younger half brother that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!