Clue: Tom Sawyer's half brother
We have 2 answers for the clue Tom Sawyer's half brother. See the results below.
- Baseball's Fernandez
- Pitcher Fernandez
- Rock singer Vicious
- Caesar of "Caesar's Hour"
- N.F.L. Hall-of-Famer Luckman
- Caesar, for one
- Tom Sawyer's younger half brother
- 1986-87 Mets All-Star Fernandez
- Caesar of comedy
- Half-brother of Tom Sawyer
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 15, 2017
- Universal - May 03, 2016
- New York Times - April 28, 2012
- Netword - November 16, 2008
- Netword - February 03, 2008
- Netword - February 09, 2007
- New York Times - April 17, 2004
- New York Times - September 14, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Tom Sawyer's half brother that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!