Clue: Half-brother of Tom Sawyer
We have 2 answers for the clue Half-brother of Tom Sawyer. See the results below.
- Baseball's Fernandez
- Pitcher Fernandez
- Rock singer Vicious
- Caesar of "Caesar's Hour"
- N.F.L. Hall-of-Famer Luckman
- Caesar, for one
- Tom Sawyer's half brother
- Tom Sawyer's younger half brother
- 1986-87 Mets All-Star Fernandez
- Caesar of comedy
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 11, 2014
- New York Times - July 20, 2008
- New York Sun - April 24, 2007
- Washington Post - July 07, 2006
- New York Times - June 27, 2005
- New York Times - July 15, 2003
- New York Times - November 30, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Half-brother of Tom Sawyer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!