Clue: Capital on the Jabbok
We have 1 answer for the clue Capital on the Jabbok. See the results below.
- City once called Philadelphia
- Jordan's capital
- Royal city taken by Joab
- Mideast capital
- City known in ancient times as Philadelphia
- Site of the King Hussein Mosque
- Capital of Jordan
- Capital east of Jerusalem
- Capital once called Philadelphia
- City formerly called Philadelphia
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 16, 2006
- New York Times - September 04, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Capital on the Jabbok that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!