Clue: City once called Philadelphia
We have 1 answer for the clue City once called Philadelphia. See the results below.
- Capital on the Jabbok
- Jordan's capital
- Royal city taken by Joab
- Mideast capital
- City known in ancient times as Philadelphia
- Site of the King Hussein Mosque
- Capital of Jordan
- Capital east of Jerusalem
- Capital once called Philadelphia
- City formerly called Philadelphia
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 09, 2010
- New York Times - August 10, 1997
Found an answer for the clue City once called Philadelphia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!