Clue: Site of the King Hussein Mosque
We have 1 answer for the clue Site of the King Hussein Mosque. See the results below.
- City once called Philadelphia
- Capital on the Jabbok
- Jordan's capital
- Royal city taken by Joab
- Mideast capital
- City known in ancient times as Philadelphia
- Capital of Jordan
- Capital east of Jerusalem
- Capital once called Philadelphia
- City formerly called Philadelphia
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 17, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Site of the King Hussein Mosque that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!