Clue: City known in ancient times as Philadelphia
We have 1 answer for the clue City known in ancient times as Philadelphia. See the results below.
- City once called Philadelphia
- Capital on the Jabbok
- Jordan's capital
- Royal city taken by Joab
- Mideast capital
- Site of the King Hussein Mosque
- Capital of Jordan
- Capital east of Jerusalem
- Capital once called Philadelphia
- City formerly called Philadelphia
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 28, 2006
Found an answer for the clue City known in ancient times as Philadelphia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!