Clue: Capital once called Philadelphia
We have 1 answer for the clue Capital once called Philadelphia. See the results below.
- City once called Philadelphia
- Capital on the Jabbok
- Jordan's capital
- Royal city taken by Joab
- Mideast capital
- City known in ancient times as Philadelphia
- Site of the King Hussein Mosque
- Capital of Jordan
- Capital east of Jerusalem
- City formerly called Philadelphia
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 12, 2014
- Washington Post - February 29, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Capital once called Philadelphia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!