Clue: "Carthage must be destroyed!" proclaimer
We have 1 answer for the clue "Carthage must be destroyed!" proclaimer. See the results below.
- Rival of Scipio
- Subject of one of Plutarch's "Lives"
- "Elder" or "Younger" Roman
- Censor of 51-Down
- Either of two Roman statesmen
- Roman called "The Elder"
- Plutarch biographical subject
- Roman philosopher
- "Lydia" poet
- Stoic philosopher
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 13, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "Carthage must be destroyed!" proclaimer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!