Clue: Catholic Reformation writer
We have 1 answer for the clue Catholic Reformation writer. See the results below.
- "Colloquia" author
- "Institutio principis Christiani" writer
- Noted portrait subject of Hans Holbein the Younger
- "The Praise of Folly" author
- He wrote "In the country of the blind the one-eyed man is king"
- "The Praise of Folly" writer
- Originator of the phrase "Pandora's box"
- He wrote "The Praise of Folly"
- Dutch philosopher who wrote "The Praise of Folly"
- Dutch Renaissance scholar
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 30, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Catholic Reformation writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!