Clue: Dutch Renaissance scholar
We have 1 answer for the clue Dutch Renaissance scholar. See the results below.
- "Colloquia" author
- Catholic Reformation writer
- "Institutio principis Christiani" writer
- Noted portrait subject of Hans Holbein the Younger
- "The Praise of Folly" author
- He wrote "In the country of the blind the one-eyed man is king"
- "The Praise of Folly" writer
- Originator of the phrase "Pandora's box"
- He wrote "The Praise of Folly"
- Dutch philosopher who wrote "The Praise of Folly"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 05, 2013
- LA Times - May 01, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Dutch Renaissance scholar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!