Clue: "Colloquia" author
We have 1 answer for the clue "Colloquia" author. See the results below.
- Catholic Reformation writer
- "Institutio principis Christiani" writer
- Noted portrait subject of Hans Holbein the Younger
- "The Praise of Folly" author
- He wrote "In the country of the blind the one-eyed man is king"
- "The Praise of Folly" writer
- Originator of the phrase "Pandora's box"
- He wrote "The Praise of Folly"
- Dutch philosopher who wrote "The Praise of Folly"
- Dutch Renaissance scholar
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 05, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "Colloquia" author that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!