Clue: "The Praise of Folly" author
We have 2 answers for the clue "The Praise of Folly" author. See the results below.
- "Colloquia" author
- Catholic Reformation writer
- "Institutio principis Christiani" writer
- Noted portrait subject of Hans Holbein the Younger
- He wrote "In the country of the blind the one-eyed man is king"
- "The Praise of Folly" writer
- Originator of the phrase "Pandora's box"
- He wrote "The Praise of Folly"
- Dutch philosopher who wrote "The Praise of Folly"
- Dutch Renaissance scholar
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 27, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - March 16, 2008
- Netword - October 22, 2006
- New York Times - November 14, 2003
Found an answer for the clue "The Praise of Folly" author that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!