Clue: "The Praise of Folly" writer
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Praise of Folly" writer. See the results below.
- "Colloquia" author
- Catholic Reformation writer
- "Institutio principis Christiani" writer
- Noted portrait subject of Hans Holbein the Younger
- "The Praise of Folly" author
- He wrote "In the country of the blind the one-eyed man is king"
- Originator of the phrase "Pandora's box"
- He wrote "The Praise of Folly"
- Dutch philosopher who wrote "The Praise of Folly"
- Dutch Renaissance scholar
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 17, 2010
- New York Times - July 27, 2008
Found an answer for the clue "The Praise of Folly" writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!