Clue: Certain stanza
We have 1 answer for the clue Certain stanza. See the results below.
- Any stanza in Burns's "To a Mouse"
- Six-line poem
- Sonnet ending
- Sonnet section
- Certain set of lines from Petrarch
- Bard's work
- A group of six tsetse flies (6)
- Last six lines of a sonnet
- One of three in Byron's "She Walks in Beauty"
- Sonnet ender
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 27, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Certain stanza that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!