Clue: Six-line poem
We have 2 answers for the clue Six-line poem. See the results below.
- Any stanza in Burns's "To a Mouse"
- Sonnet ending
- Sonnet section
- Certain stanza
- Certain set of lines from Petrarch
- Bard's work
- A group of six tsetse flies (6)
- Last six lines of a sonnet
- One of three in Byron's "She Walks in Beauty"
- Sonnet ender
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 06, 2015
- New York Times - April 22, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - June 29, 2012
- USA Today - October 15, 2009
- Universal - May 11, 2008
- New York Times - December 09, 2002
- New York Times - February 23, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Six-line poem that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!