Clue: Sonnet section
We have 2 answers for the clue Sonnet section. See the results below.
- Any stanza in Burns's "To a Mouse"
- Six-line poem
- Sonnet ending
- Certain stanza
- Certain set of lines from Petrarch
- Bard's work
- A group of six tsetse flies (6)
- Last six lines of a sonnet
- One of three in Byron's "She Walks in Beauty"
- Sonnet ender
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - March 31, 2013
- Netword - September 28, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - July 01, 2012
- Netword - August 19, 2011
- New York Times - October 12, 2007
- Netword - September 02, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 22, 2006
- New York Times - December 06, 2001
- New York Times - December 27, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Sonnet section that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!