Clue: Last six lines of a sonnet
We have 1 answer for the clue Last six lines of a sonnet. See the results below.
- Any stanza in Burns's "To a Mouse"
- Six-line poem
- Sonnet ending
- Sonnet section
- Certain stanza
- Certain set of lines from Petrarch
- Bard's work
- A group of six tsetse flies (6)
- One of three in Byron's "She Walks in Beauty"
- Sonnet ender
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 30, 2014
- USA Today - May 13, 2013
- USA Today - April 11, 2013
- Universal - September 22, 2012
- Washington Post - January 31, 2010
- Universal - May 14, 2007
- USA Today - January 31, 2007
- New York Times - December 06, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Last six lines of a sonnet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!