Clue: Ceylon, now
We have 1 answer for the clue Ceylon, now. See the results below.
- Land once known as Serendip
- It means "resplendent land" in Sinhalese
- Country that styles itself a "democratic socialist republic"
- Where rupees are spent
- Ceylon, today
- Island republic once called Serendip
- Colombo's land
- Indian Ocean nation
- Literally, ''resplendent land''
- Ceylon's current name
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 07, 2014
- Netword - June 07, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 17, 2011
- New York Times - August 08, 2007
- Washington Post - October 09, 2006
- New York Sun - March 07, 2005
- Washington Post - January 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Ceylon, now that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!