Clue: Indian Ocean nation
We have 2 answers for the clue Indian Ocean nation. See the results below.
- Land once known as Serendip
- It means "resplendent land" in Sinhalese
- Ceylon, now
- Country that styles itself a "democratic socialist republic"
- Where rupees are spent
- Ceylon, today
- Island republic once called Serendip
- Colombo's land
- Literally, ''resplendent land''
- Ceylon's current name
Last Seen In:
- Netword - April 30, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 28, 2011
- Netword - July 27, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 10, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Indian Ocean nation that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!