Clue: Land once known as Serendip
We have 1 answer for the clue Land once known as Serendip. See the results below.
- It means "resplendent land" in Sinhalese
- Ceylon, now
- Country that styles itself a "democratic socialist republic"
- Where rupees are spent
- Ceylon, today
- Island republic once called Serendip
- Colombo's land
- Indian Ocean nation
- Literally, ''resplendent land''
- Ceylon's current name
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 10, 2015
- Universal - February 18, 2014
- New York Times - July 19, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Land once known as Serendip that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!