Clue: It means "resplendent land" in Sinhalese
We have 1 answer for the clue It means "resplendent land" in Sinhalese. See the results below.
- Land once known as Serendip
- Ceylon, now
- Country that styles itself a "democratic socialist republic"
- Where rupees are spent
- Ceylon, today
- Island republic once called Serendip
- Colombo's land
- Indian Ocean nation
- Literally, ''resplendent land''
- Ceylon's current name
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 08, 2003
Found an answer for the clue It means "resplendent land" in Sinhalese that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!