Clue: Island republic once called Serendip
We have 1 answer for the clue Island republic once called Serendip. See the results below.
- Land once known as Serendip
- It means "resplendent land" in Sinhalese
- Ceylon, now
- Country that styles itself a "democratic socialist republic"
- Where rupees are spent
- Ceylon, today
- Colombo's land
- Indian Ocean nation
- Literally, ''resplendent land''
- Ceylon's current name
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 27, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Island republic once called Serendip that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!