Clue: City near Cleveland
We have 4 answers for the clue City near Cleveland. See the results below.
- Geometer of 300 B.C.
- "Elements" writer
- "Elements" author
- Cleveland avenue said to have America's first traffic light, 1914
- Geometry figure?
- Fundamental figure in geometry
- Author of the "Elements," ca. 300 B.C.
- Ohio city named for a mathematician
- Greek mathematician who wrote the "Elements"
- Greek geometrician
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 26, 2019
- LA Times Sunday - April 17, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - April 12, 2015
- LA Times - April 24, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - April 24, 2011
- New York Times - March 12, 2008
- Universal - November 10, 2007
- Universal - September 14, 2007
Found an answer for the clue City near Cleveland that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!