Clue: Geometer of 300 B.C.
We have 1 answer for the clue Geometer of 300 B.C.. See the results below.
- "Elements" writer
- "Elements" author
- Cleveland avenue said to have America's first traffic light, 1914
- Geometry figure?
- Fundamental figure in geometry
- Author of the "Elements," ca. 300 B.C.
- Ohio city named for a mathematician
- City near Cleveland
- Greek mathematician who wrote the "Elements"
- Greek geometrician
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 02, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Geometer of 300 B.C. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!