Clue: Fundamental figure in geometry
We have 1 answer for the clue Fundamental figure in geometry. See the results below.
- Geometer of 300 B.C.
- "Elements" writer
- "Elements" author
- Cleveland avenue said to have America's first traffic light, 1914
- Geometry figure?
- Author of the "Elements," ca. 300 B.C.
- Ohio city named for a mathematician
- City near Cleveland
- Greek mathematician who wrote the "Elements"
- Greek geometrician
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 28, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Fundamental figure in geometry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!