Clue: Geometry figure?
We have 3 answers for the clue Geometry figure?. See the results below.
- Geometer of 300 B.C.
- "Elements" writer
- "Elements" author
- Cleveland avenue said to have America's first traffic light, 1914
- Fundamental figure in geometry
- Author of the "Elements," ca. 300 B.C.
- Ohio city named for a mathematician
- City near Cleveland
- Greek mathematician who wrote the "Elements"
- Greek geometrician
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 26, 2017
- Universal - October 12, 2014
- LA Times - August 24, 2014
- USA Today - March 04, 2014
- USA Today - September 09, 2011
- LA Times - March 06, 2011
- New York Sun - June 20, 2007
- Washington Post - May 04, 2007
- New York Times - May 21, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Geometry figure? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!