Clue: Ohio city named for a mathematician
We have 1 answer for the clue Ohio city named for a mathematician. See the results below.
- Geometer of 300 B.C.
- "Elements" writer
- "Elements" author
- Cleveland avenue said to have America's first traffic light, 1914
- Geometry figure?
- Fundamental figure in geometry
- Author of the "Elements," ca. 300 B.C.
- City near Cleveland
- Greek mathematician who wrote the "Elements"
- Greek geometrician
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 05, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Ohio city named for a mathematician that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!