Clue: Clandestine maritime org.
We have 1 answer for the clue Clandestine maritime org.. See the results below.
- Naval intelligence arm: Abbr.
- WWII translator of enemy communications
- Covert maritime org.
- Hush-hush maritime org.
- Common suffix on a ristorante menu
- Sailors' grp.
- Sea-based covert org.
- Clandestine org. headed by Vice Adm. Kendall L. Card
- Sailor's admin.
- Suffix for pepper
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 16, 2010
- LA Times - August 12, 2009
- LA Times - April 19, 2009
- LA Times - December 21, 2007
- LA Times - August 13, 2006
- USA Today - January 13, 2006
- New York Times - August 14, 2005
- New York Times - September 28, 2003
- Washington Post - March 20, 2001
- New York Times - June 25, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Clandestine maritime org. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!