Clue: Covert maritime org.
We have 1 answer for the clue Covert maritime org.. See the results below.
- Clandestine maritime org.
- Naval intelligence arm: Abbr.
- WWII translator of enemy communications
- Hush-hush maritime org.
- Common suffix on a ristorante menu
- Sailors' grp.
- Sea-based covert org.
- Clandestine org. headed by Vice Adm. Kendall L. Card
- Sailor's admin.
- Suffix for pepper
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 23, 2013
- Washington Post - January 08, 2012
- LA Times - October 03, 2010
- LA Times - June 01, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Covert maritime org. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!