Clue: Clock setting at 0 degrees longitude: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Clock setting at 0 degrees longitude: Abbr.. See the results below.
- All clocks are set by it: Abbr.
- Clock-setting std.
- Clock standard: Abbr.
- Clock std.
- Zulu, in the military: Abbr.
- You can set your watch by it: Abbr.
- Chronometric inits.
- Frequent abbr. in BBC announcements
- Intl. standard
- Chronometric std.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 12, 2012
- New York Times - September 24, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Clock setting at 0 degrees longitude: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!