Clue: Clock-setting standard (Abbr.)
We have 3 answers for the clue Clock-setting standard (Abbr.). See the results below.
- All clocks are set by it: Abbr.
- Clock-setting std.
- Clock standard: Abbr.
- Clock std.
- Zulu, in the military: Abbr.
- You can set your watch by it: Abbr.
- Chronometric inits.
- Frequent abbr. in BBC announcements
- Intl. standard
- Chronometric std.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 18, 2014
- New York Times - May 05, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - September 29, 2013
- Universal - October 21, 2012
- Universal - July 28, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Clock-setting standard (Abbr.) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!