Clue: Coal locale
We have 1 answer for the clue Coal locale. See the results below.
- Petticoat junction
- Coal stratum
- Clothes line
- It's a stitch!
- Tailor's meeting place
- Baseball feature
- Tailor's line
- Petticoat junction?
- Sewer line?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 16, 2015
- Universal - March 19, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - May 20, 2011
- Washington Post - December 13, 2006
- New York Times - June 25, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Coal locale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!