Clue: Tailor's line
We have 2 answers for the clue Tailor's line. See the results below.
- Petticoat junction
- Coal stratum
- Clothes line
- It's a stitch!
- Tailor's meeting place
- Baseball feature
- Petticoat junction?
- Sewer line?
- Coal locale
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 24, 2017
- USA Today - February 16, 2017
- LA Times - March 09, 2015
- New York Times - December 11, 2006
- Netword - April 05, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 06, 2005
- New York Times - October 25, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Tailor's line that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!