Clue: Petticoat junction
We have 2 answers for the clue Petticoat junction. See the results below.
- Coal stratum
- Clothes line
- It's a stitch!
- Tailor's meeting place
- Baseball feature
- Tailor's line
- Petticoat junction?
- Sewer line?
- Coal locale
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 21, 2016
- Washington Post - September 22, 2014
- Universal - June 11, 2013
- New York Sun - March 15, 2005
- New York Times - September 26, 1998
- New York Times - August 03, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Petticoat junction that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!