Clue: Coal stratum
We have 1 answer for the clue Coal stratum. See the results below.
- Petticoat junction
- Clothes line
- It's a stitch!
- Tailor's meeting place
- Baseball feature
- Tailor's line
- Petticoat junction?
- Sewer line?
- Coal locale
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - July 12, 2013
- USA Today - September 22, 2008
- Universal - October 03, 2007
- Washington Post - February 24, 2004
- New York Times - November 02, 1998
- New York Times - June 16, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Coal stratum that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!